Have you ever considered that you might be walking, sitting, and sleeping in ways that are harmful to your body? Did you know that it's possible to biohack your mind and it's relation to your body, to effectively cancel out poor habits of thought and movement? In this info-packed conversation, our guest Aaron Alexander teaches us all about attitude adjustments, functional movement, and the role of bodywork modalities like Rolfing play in healing physical dysfunction.
In this two-part show, Aaron and I discuss not only how mind and movement effect your overall state of well-being, but also a slew of other fun and somewhat controversial lifestyle-related topics like the benefits or practicing semen retention, and the deleterious effects of pornography on male vitality.
This show is a biohacking bonanza, chock full of cutting-edge, actionable lifestyle practices and knowledge bombs, dropped so generously by our guest Aaron. This one ought to keep you busy for quite a while.
As always, my lone request is that you share this transformative episode with a friend who could use some encouragement, and direction in life.
To your mind and body,
PS. Part Two drops this Friday
This Show is Brought to You By:
FOUR SIGMATIC. Melt away stress, boost immunity, relax & sleep deeper, improve productivity, increase brain power, get stimulation w/o the jitters. Sounds like all the good stuff you want? Welcome to the medicinal fungi kingdom! Four Sigmatic's highest quality mushroom & herbs wrapped in little packets of magical power that you can add to your coffee or warm drink.
ORGANIFI. This product has changed the green juice game for me. A green powdered superfood that comes in portable packets perfect for travel, keeping in your car or bag. On-demand instant green juice that is alkalizing, energizing and gives you mental clarity. What else is so special about it? Zero glycemic index & comes with all 11 most important superfoods: turmeric, chlorella, wheat grass, spirulina, mint, moringa, ashwagandha, lemon, beets, coconut, matcha green tea. Awesome stuff!
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Easy options via Paypal, Credit Card and Patreon (earn rewards!)
- How our form creates our function
- The true meaning of Yoga and how to implement 100% of the time
- Functional movement as a fountain of youth if understood and utilized
- Working out to cover up insecurity, and how self-worth does not come from the outside in
- How personal care products hurt your hormones
- The Taoist practice of semen retention
- How porn ruins men's sexual performance
- How intention and beliefs effect our health, and the food we eat, and the immense power of placebo
- Kundalini yoga and how it builds energy in your body
- Using body language for persuasion, and rapport building
- How clothes effect your mood and confidence
- How the media tricked women into smoking in the 40’s
- What is the proper way to work on your square position
- The dangers of chairs and sitting, and how to sit in a healthy position
- How to fix pronated ankles
- Uncover the dangers of modern footwear, and how to heal your feet
- The importance of keeping your core and glutes engaged in daily life
- What are the healthiest sleeping positions, and how to quit your addictive pillow
- How to use breathing techniques to cure sleep apnea
- What are chakras, and do they really matter?
- What is the healthiest way to walk?
- The origins of 'Rolfing' and how it works to heal your body
- Episode #3: Dr. Jack Kruse: Surviving the City with Spiritual Science
- Episode #12: Tej Khalsa: Kundalini Yoga - God's Technology
- Episode #38: Guru Jagat: The New Age of Ancient Wisdom, Part Two
- Episode #39: John Gray:The Master Key To Enlightened Sex
- Episode 41: Katy Bowman: Nutritious Movement: The Anti-Workout
- Episode #70: Aaron Alexander: Biohacking Your Mind/Body Connection, Part One
COACHING WITH LUKE
You asked for it, so here it is! Complete lifestyle design coaching sessions with Luke via Skype, phone, or in person in the Los Angeles area.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Intro music: Jeordie White
Show production: Tatiana Melo
Sound editing: Dustin Smith