Are you a powerful, vibrant, wild human? Or have you been systematically domesticated in the same way the mighty wolf has been reduced to the fragile and helpless Chihuahua?
Most of us are blissfully unaware that before the agricultural revolution that took place roughly 10,000 years ago, humankind lived in harmony with the earth, and as a result experienced life as a much happier, and healthier species.
In this episode, our guest Daniel Vitalis takes us on a journey back in time to discover how we have been led astray by the false hope of the benefits of 'modern life.' You will be shocked to find the many ways in which our current lifestyle is indeed inferior to the lives of most hunter/gatherer people of the past, and even as compared so the small indigenous population currently in existence.
Our domestication was perpetuated on purpose and has shaped our current health, bodies, spirituality, and even our sex.
Daniel not only exposes this alternative version of human history but also offers some very practical tips on how to 'rewild ourselves' and to reclaim our health- and even our personal sovereignty.
If you value your right to live a free, natural human being, please share this show with a like-minded friend or loved one. The world could use some more awakened people.
PART TWO DROPS THIS FRIDAY!
I’m in love with the idea of human wildness –– as in free, sovereign, and undomesticated! My passion resides at the intersection of human-zoology, personal development, and lifestyle design. In other words, I’m obsessed with what’s most natural for our species, and keenly focused on how to reinvigorate our wild nature, all while masterfully living modern lives. You could think of it as “best practices for your inner ape” meets “strategies for self-actualization”.
I know you feel it too… Today’s world is constantly pulling you toward a life that is out of synch with your intrinsic nature. It can feel like a struggle just to stay afloat in the constant deluge of work obligations, personal responsibilities, texts and emails, and the ever increasing demands of incoming technologies. Too often we feel obligated to choose between an abundant, fulfilling life and the requirements of our mechanized, domesticated lives. Slowly we become a weaker, more docile, less vibrant version of ourselves. All this drudgery can leave us asking “what’s my purpose?” and “when will I start really living?”
For 2 decades I’ve been doing just that, problem solving modern living with a host of practices modeled on our ancestors, but updated to fit the present day. If the idea of examining, strategizing, and enhancing every aspect of your personal world seems rousing, but a bit daunting too, fear not… I’ve already done the work for you, consolidating everything into an engaging and exciting curriculum that I’ve been honored to share with tens of thousands of people from around the world. I’ve vetted and pressure tested it, keeping what gets results and discarding what doesn’t.
I’ll be upfront here, I can be a bit of a mystic, but I always make sure what I talk about is backed up by science and rooted in an ancestral context as well. That way I’m sure to stay open to the mystery, while remaining objective and grounded in evolutionary biology.
So that’s me… Now it’s your turn. Get ready for a journey, not just into the wild, but into your own inner wildness.
This Show is Brought to You By:
SURTHRIVAL. The strongest, most potent and bad-ass supplements. Unmatched quality and integrity – we wouldn't expect any less from Daniel. One of my favorite places to shop, I use their supplements on the daily. Scroll to see my favorite 4 picks.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Easy options via Paypal, Credit Card and Patreon (earn rewards!)
- The problem with PC culture and today's lack of free speech: dealing with internet trolls and audience criticism
- How to defend yourself against dogmatic diet extremists
- Going through the differences of the health and wellness scene: how Daniel went from raw vegan, to eating a predominantly wild food diet
- The importance of keeping an open mind and remaining teachable on all subjects
- How Daniel got his start in the business, and as one of the world’s most popular personalities in health and personal development
- What is human domestication and how it affected humans negatively
- The truth about our current quality of life vs. that of ancient indigenous peoples
- How natural humans of the past did not suffer from chronic diseases and mental disorders that we suffer from now
- How a modern culture tends to traumatize us as children
- The negative effects of domestication on the human body: high heels and neck ties
- Trauma involved in male circumcision
- Female genital mutilation
- How hospitals and doctors profit from child birth practices that have a negative impact on newborns
- Lifestyle recommendations
SHOP RELATED PRODUCTS
COACHING WITH LUKE
You asked, here it is! Customized lifestyle recommendations via phone or Skype with yours truly.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Intro music: Jeordie White
Show notes: Tatiana Melo
Sound editing: Dustin Smith