Have you ever considered sexual contact as a spiritual practice? Did you know that there is a worldwide movement based on using the sexual energy created by clitoral stimulation as a tool for spiritual growth? Yeah seriously. Having been a devoted meditator for many years (as well as a pretty big fan of orgasm!), I was immediately intrigued when I first heard about this practice known as “OM”, or Orgasmic Meditation. Needless to say, I had to try it right away and promptly took a weekend course as soon as I could. What followed was an experience I’ll never forget.
After my training, I tracked down today's guest Eli Block, one of the top teachers of OM in the US. In this interview, we discuss not only the purpose and technique of Orgasmic Meditation, but also human sexuality, intimacy, relationship skills, and the possible dangers of pornography.
I’ve got to issue a spoiler alert for this one: If you’re squeamish about graphic sex talk, you might want to skip ahead to episode 11, because you’re about to hear two men discuss sexuality as if no one else is listening. It's pretty intense.
My hope in presenting this episode is that we all come to a deeper understanding of not only ourselves, but the people we love.
Enjoy it, and do the world a favor by sharing this with a friend.
Thanks for supporting The Life Stylist mission of health and happiness.
Today's show is brought to you by
LIVING LIBATIONS. OFFERING AN EXQUISITE LINE OF SERUMS, ELIXIRS AND ESSENTIALS OILS FOR THOSE SEEKING THE PUREST OF THE PURE BOTANICAL HEALTH AND BEAUTY PRODUCTS ON THE PLANET.
featuring palo santo poetic pits underarm charm "odorant".
- Eli's backstory and journey from dating anxiety & panic attacks, to Orgasmic Meditation (OM)
- Orgasmic Meditation practice explained: stroker, strokee and the protocol
- Sex and the system of commerce & expectation of service
- Hacking the vigilance center & the potential to unlock a deeper connection
- Joining the wires: men reach, women retract, desire and the 4th dimension
- Empathetic orgasm call and response: strokers becoming responders to a woman's turn on
- Technological choices for getting off, physical vs energetic aid: porn, hand-on-cock, vibrator
- Creating a container of safety and rules so women can let go and have a true experience of pleasure
- A successful stroker is about being selflessness, no reciprocation or make it equal
- Men and porn: discussing the energetic vibration and brain activation
- Power position: who's gonna be the fucker; seeking pleasure; increase attention not traction
- Spiritual pursuit, grace and selfless service
- Challenging yourself to deeper intimacy; spirit is always serving us
Both shows launching soon, stay tuned.
Episode #13: Dr. John Gray: Making Peace in the War of Love
Episode #17: Dr. Pat Allen: The Failure of Feminism?
SHOP PRODUCTS MENTIONED
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Intro music: Jeordie White
Show notes: Tati Melo
Sound editing: Steve Campen