BEYOND ORGANIC: THE NEW BREED OF BEAUTY
with SHIVA ROSE
Are you into health and wellness? Have you ever considered the possibility of turning your passion for living a green and organic lifestyle into a brand and business? Our guest Shiva Rose has not only accomplished just that but has done it in a beautifully authentic way.
As a leader and trailblazer in the health and wellness movement, Shiva represents a new breed of influencers. A modern-day renaissance woman. Using her personal health challenges as motivation, she began to explore natural foods, beauty products, and holistic lifestyle practices, until she eventually started to document and share her discoveries on what has become her wildly successful blog The Local Rose. As her following and passion grew, she saw a market gap in the area of beauty and skin. A new breed of Bohemian entrepreneur was born, in the form of her very product line, which bears her name, and her obsession with purity, quality, and style.
In this intimate and thoughtful conversation, we not only learn exactly how and why Shiva turned her love of nature and beauty into her life's mission, but also how she continues to explore and perfect a holistic lifestyle living in the 2nd largest city in the US.
This episode serves as an inspiring ‘how-to’ guide for anyone interested in building a healthy, and immensely fulfilling lifestyle. This podcast is all about styling your life, and Shiva’s done a fantastic job of that herself.
Enjoy, and please take a moment to share this show with someone who is working on perfecting the art of living.
This Show is Brought to You by
FOURSIGMATIC.COM. MUSHROOMS, THE ORIGINAL SUPER FOOD. MELT AWAY STRESS, BOOST IMMUNITY, RELAX & SLEEP DEEPER, IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY, INCREASE BRAIN POWER, GET STIMULATION WITHOUT THE JITTERS. SOUNDS LIKE ALL THE GOOD STUFF YOU WANT? WELCOME TO THE MEDICINAL FUNGI KINGDOM!
HERE'S HOW I USE FOUR SIGMATIC PRODUCTS TO UPGRADE MY
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Easy options via Paypal, Credit Card and Patreon (earn rewards!)
- How Shiva got her start
- Transmuting personal tragedy and overcoming auto-immune issues: dietary changes, inflammatory foods, fats, Ayurveda
- On being an entrepreneur and her beauty line
- Toothpaste, Fluoride, and the pituitary gland
- Chemtrails and geo-engineering
- Deodorant, perfumes, makeup, tampons and cleaning product alternatives
- Raising conscious kids in the current world: food awareness, education, vaccines
- Discussing diet approaches
- Nature gateways: some of Shiva's favorite places
- Practices that keep her grounded
- Lifestyle recommendations
SHOP PRODUCTS MENTIONED
- Episode #2: Daniel Vitalis: Farming and the Fall of Man
- Episode #5: Emily Fletcher: Meditation Made Easy
- Episode #6: Nadine Artemis: The Great Sunshine Swindle
- Episode #12: Tej Khalsa: Kundalini Yoga - God's Technology
- Episode #13: Dr. John Gray: Making Peace in the War of Love
- Episode #15: Ben Greenfield: Biohacking the Ultimate Home
- Episode #16: Claus Pummer: Sleep, The Smartest Drug?
- Episode #18: Andy Hnilo: How To Love The Skin You Live In
- Episode #20: Mas Vidal: Ayurveda and Yoga as a Way of Life
- Episode #22: David Wolfe: A Gypsy is Born: The Mystical Life of a Health Guru
- Episode #23: Rich Roll: Surrender to Win - The Rise Of A Peaceful Warrior
- Episode #26: Dave Asprey: Becoming Bulletproof
- Episode #29: The Jingslingers: Hacking Health Food
- Episode #31: John Wineland: What Men Crave & What Women Want
- Episode #32: Dr Kirk Parsley: How To Sleep Like The Dead
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Intro music: Jeordie White
Show notes: Tatiana Melo
Sound editing: Dustin Smith