I was recently interviewed on one of my favorite shows, The Less Doing Podcast. I’ve been obsessed with this show for a couple of years and even had their host Ari Meisel on my show a while back.
In this interview, I talk about how I went from deadbeat, burnout musician to being a successful entrepreneur and health and wellness expert.
It’s a meaningful, yet compact, 20 min piece.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
• How I turned from a homeless musician in Hollywood to a successful stylist
• The lifestyle of artists in late 80s to early 90s
• What is School of Style and how it started
• Peak Time vs. the Brain-Dead time
• How outsourcing helped me focus on the more important tasks
• The key to utilizing tools that can contribute to running a businesses
• The structure of the industry when you work as a fashion stylist
• How meditation increases productivity
• My Top Three Pieces of Advice to help you be more effective
If you know someone who is interested in productivity, outsourcing, and kicking more ass in life, in general, this is a great episode to share with them. Think of two people who dig this type of thing, and forward this email to them now. Then give it a listen yourself.
Click HERE to listen to the interview.
Thanks for being awesome and supporting my work. You are so dope. Really.
Hugs not drugs. (But drugs are great too if that’s your thing)