Our guest Khalil Rafati has defied all odds and risen from the ashes defeat, as a homeless, heroin-addicted, street urchin to become one of the most successful and influential figures on the Southern California health and wellness scene.
After spending his early life circling the drain of complete failure in the downward spiral of acute drug addiction, Khalil eventually found the salvation of recovery, and within a few short years has been able to accomplish an astonishing level of success through his rapidly expanding juice bar empire, Sunlife Organics, and the ever-trendy Malibu Beach Yoga.
In this heartfelt and ultra-inspiring two-part interview, we learn what life was like for Khalil at rock bottom, and ultimately how he has been able to apply universal principles of spirituality and health to achieve the impossible- a life of abundance, peace, and prosperity.
You will learn the secrets of what it takes to transform your life and to overcome seemingly insurmountable obstacles along the way.
If you or someone you know has struggled with an addiction of any kind, please do yourself, me, and this show a favor by sharing this life-changing show with them.
- I Forgot To Die - the book's long journey
- Discussing fears, insecurities, self-sabotage, imposter syndrome
- Neil Strauss' influence, to Khalil and the world
- His path to sobriety
- Raw, and unedited talk about the dark world of addictions
- Awakening to suffering, and a new approach
- The amazing story of how the book takes off
- Past traumas and redemption
- What makes us do drugs in the first place? Childhood trauma or we just enjoy getting high?
- Psilocybin mushroom and MDMA: Khalil's allies for dissipating anger
- Rising from the ashes: overcoming negative thoughts, and using his pain to be the greatest version of himself
To your success,
PS: Don’t forget to catch Part Two of this epic, marathon interview this Friday!