Welcome to the third and final installment of our Water Wars Trilogy, featuring Mukhunde Singh of www.livespringwater.com.
Mukhunde is the man responsible for making sure I have a consistent supply of the most pristine spring water on earth, delivered right to my kitchen in LA every two weeks. He's been dedicated to his mission of educating people about the numerous benefits of drinking unprocessed water, directly from nature for over a decade.
The reason I have chosen to deliver such a focused podcast trilogy is that after over a decade of personal research and development, I have decided to drink natural, wild, unadulterated spring water almost exclusively. However, in recent months there have been thousands of fake news web articles and television reports about the supposed 'dangers' of people drinking such water. The vast majority of recent media stories have positioned the practice of drinking unprocessed spring water as a 'new, dangerous trend' as if humans have not managed to survive on the planet for the past two million years drinking it.
Many of these unfair, and erroneous media attacks have been directed at Mukhunde personally, so I needed to do my part to share his side of the story with the world. Having known him for many years, and having much first-hand experience of his pure heart and high integrity level, it was critical to me that I help secure his reputation as an upstanding and conscious entrepreneur.
As a proud advocate of our fundamental human right to drink whatever water we chose to, and in support of our free market economy, I felt it more important than ever to give Mukhande an opportunity to share our mutual passion for living spring water with The Life Stylist Podcast audience. In this episode, you will learn how Mukhande took his love of water and turned it into a thriving, and unique business, and why he believes real spring water is the superior choice for personal and environmental well-being. He’s made a substantial positive impact not only on my health but on the health of dozens of friends and family members that have converted from processed, chemically treated water, to his delicious, lab-tested, entirely natural spring water.
If you have not yet heard Water Wars Parts One and Two, featuring Daniel Vitalis and Seth Leaf Pruzansky, make sure to jump back in the feed and give those a thorough listen. The entire trilogy contains over six hours of life-changing content, 100% dedicated to celebrating and discovering the great mysteries of water.
Please do someone you love a favor by sharing these profoundly impactful episodes with them. Now more than ever, we humans need to claim our divine birthright to drink water as nature intended it.
Now go get hydrated!
TOPICS DISCUSSED ON THIS PART THREE EPISODE:
- The meaning behind his name, and his first experience with spring water
- How Mukhande took his love of water and turned it into a thriving, and unique business
- How most spring waters on the market are processed, and what that means
- The story behind his first water collection as a business
- His journey in procuring water rights
- Why he believes real spring water is the superior choice for personal and environmental well-being
- His business model, the challenges and cost of growing the business
- The reason behind why most water available to us is processed
- The mainstream effort to discourage our autonomy
- The unfair and erroneous media attacks that have been directed at Mukhunde personally
- Best resource to locate springs in U.S.
- The new delivery locations for the LA area, and his goals for expanding nationally
- Lifestyle recommendations
- https://livespringwater.com/ - Spring water delivery service for LA area. (Save 27% off first-time water deliveries using code LIFESTYLIST)
- Bloomberg business article: Nestlé Makes Billions Bottling Water It Pays Nearly Nothing For
- bit.ly/2FH4qsH #California #wastewater #Biosludge - California to start recycling sewer water into tap water... and yes, it’s full of insane chemicals
- Livespring's 2018 Water Lab Report
- How To Harvest Your Own Spring Water
- Why I Forage Wild Water - Daniel Vitalis #80
- Viktor Schauberg
- Instagram @livespringwater
- Guru Singh
Join the tribe on our Facebook Group. Ask away!
This Show is Brought to You By:
AMPCOIL. A unique and powerful device that merges PEMF, biofeedback, bioresonance, Tesla and sound technology into an all-in-one wellness system for home use. A technological solution for detox and to help address Lyme-related symptoms, including co-infections, autoimmune conditions, and other health challenges.
ORGANIFI. This product has changed the green juice game for me. A green powdered superfood that comes in portable packets perfect for travel, keeping in your car or bag. On-demand instant green juice that is alkalizing, energizing and gives you mental clarity. What else is so special about it? Zero glycemic index & comes with all 11 most important superfoods: turmeric, chlorella, wheat grass, spirulina, mint, moringa, ashwagandha, lemon, beets, coconut, matcha green tea. Awesome stuff! Save 20%, use discount code "LIFESTYLIST".
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Easy options via Paypal, Credit Card and Patreon (earn rewards!)
- Episode 23: Rich Roll: Surrender to Win - The Rise Of A Peaceful Warrior
- Episode 44: Khalil Rafati: From Skid Row Junkie To Malibu Juice Giant, Part One
- Episode 129: The Water Wars Trilogy: Unlocking The Mysteries Of Nature’s Greatest Gift, Part One, Daniel Vitalis
- Episode 130: The Water Wars Trilogy: Unlocking The Mysteries Of Nature’s Greatest Gift, Part Two, Seth Leaf Pruzansky
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Intro music: Jeordie White
Show production: Tatiana Melo
Sound editing: Dustin Smith