THE FAILURE OF FEMINISM?
with DR. PAT ALLEN
Do you want a fulfilling, loving relationship? Have you ever thought about why it’s so difficult to maintain one once you’ve found it? What if our current society’s model is broken? In this episode with world-renowned author and relationship expert Dr. Pat Allen, we take a brutally honest look at how far off track men and women have gotten when it comes to our gender roles and how it has effected attraction, chemistry, and intimacy.
Prepare yourself for some hard truths, and please be advised to leave your preconceived ideas and social conditioning behind. Dr. Allen will likely call into question some of your most cherished beliefs regarding the masculine and feminine energy positions currently accepted by most people in our modern Western culture. She’s arrived at some of her seemingly radical theories through the study and practice of hard science, as well as through her 42 years of counseling couples around the globe. She’s likely got answers to some of your most perplexing questions, so get ready to learn the game of love with a healthy dose of 'tough love.’
This Show is Brought to You by
justhealthysleep.com. Samina sleep systems are designed to incorporate every aspect of healthy sleep. It's a system comprised of layers that mimic and support the 4 main layers of the human body. with Unrivaled back support, moisture and temperature regulation, 100% non-toxic materials and a grounding system, samina beds are the best you'll find today.
- Why divorce rate is so high in the U.S.
- Who recovers from a heartbreak faster, women or men? And why
- Why men get sensitive with age: estrogen over testosterone
- Today's gender role confusion
- Men who desire to be the man in a relationship, the old-fashion way, still possible?
- 3 styles of relationships
- Mail order brides and cultures where women are pre-ordained to be feminine
- When women carry the balls and when they shouldn't
- Mind-altering chemicals and how it affects genders differently
- Communication tools, leading vs feeling, left lobe
- Men's oath to the cherishing of women's feelings
- Monogamy, the myth
- Communication tools continued
- How can men and women learn to improve intimacy: chemistry, compatibility, communication
- The 3 things we all need: someone to love, something to do, something to look forward to
- Lifestyle recommendations
- The Truth About Men Will Set You Free
- Secretary - The Movie
- Getting to I Do - Book by Dr. Pat Allen
- Staying Married And Loving It - Book by Dr. Pat Allen
- F*ck Feelings - Book by Michael Bennett
- Fathers And Daughters - Book William Appleton
- The Myth Of Monogamy - Book by David Barash
- Dangerous Passions - Book by David Buss
- Power vs Force - Book by Dr. David Hawkins
SHOP PRODUCTS MENTIONED
CONNECT WITH DR. PAT
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Intro music: Jeordie White
Show notes: Tati Melo
Sound editing: Brian Parra