This is an event I did a couple weeks ago when I was in NYC for a bunch of listeners just like you, at Cap Beauty Boutique. An hour long talk that’s honest, raw, unedited. All about my lifestyle recommendations for your mind, body and spirit.
Warning: the sound is a little dodgy. It's New York City. You will hear horns.
Huge shot out to Cap Beauty founders Kerrilynn Pamer and Cindy DiPrima. They were guests on the show, check out their great 2-part episode. Links below.
I hope you enjoy it. We had a lot of fun. And for those who attended, thank you!
MY 90-DAY LIFESTYLE DESIGN COACHING PROGRAM
Your opportunity to work with me one-on-one. Upgrade your life through my proven system of revolutionary mental, physical and emotional transformation. Only 5 spots available.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Easy options via Paypal, Credit Card and Patreon (earn rewards!)
- The physical risks of Russian saunas in NYC and how to avoid getting caught in public sex meet ups
- How I survived a cult boarding school only to end up a drug addict
- How prayer cured me of addiction
- What led to my career as a celebrity stylist and why I eventually retired to start this podcast
- How your thoughts and mental conditioning govern your entire life, and how to manage them for your own well being me benefit
- My practice of negativity fasting, and why you should never believe the messaging your mind provides you with
- How to avoid being controlled by your instincts and emotions
- The power of reading spiritual literature
- The core spiritual principals that I do my best to live by
- How I learned one of the most powerful universal truths by smoking Cuban cigars
- Why you should avoid tap water, and why most filters are worthless
- The importance of getting proper sun and nutrition
- Why it's crucial to touch the ground on a regular basis
- How to use prayer to solve your problems even if you're an atheist
- Q&A with audience
- Episode #3: Dr. Jack Kruse: Surviving the City with Spiritual Science
- Episode #12: Tej Khalsa: Kundalini Yoga - God's Technology
- Episode #14: Igor Milevskiy: What’s in Your Water
- Episode #72: Cap Beauty: Cracking The Clean Living Code, Part One
- Episode #73: Cap Beauty: Cracking The Clean Living Code, Part Two
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Intro music: Jeordie White
Show production: Tatiana Melo
Sound editing: Dustin Smith