Did you know what the #1 supplement in the universe is for health, longevity, energy, healing, detoxing, and maintaining a youthful appearance is entirely free to all sentient beings on the planet? It’s this thing called sleep. Yep, it’s true. It’s that simple. Well, sort of. We in ‘modern’ Western culture have all but ignored this vital nutrient for the greater part of this century, but thanks to much recent research and media attention many health and wellness advocates are finally giving sleep its due consideration.
The problem remains though that most people have no idea how their sleeping environments and sleep hygiene habits are preventing them from truly experiencing deep, restorative sleep.
You will be shocked to find out to what degree chemicals, dust mite feces, bedroom electronics, toxic bedding and mattresses, un-natural lighting, and dirty air are interfering with our natural human sleep patterns.
In this episode with sleep guru Claus Pummer, we'll learn all of the bedding industry secrets, as well as the science behind the long lost art of sleep.
Do yourself and someone you love a favor and share this episode with them, that together we might help the world achieve a higher level of happiness and fulfillment by learning how to simply rest the way nature intended.
To your health,
Samina beds are simply badass
This Show is Brought to You by
FOURSIGMATIC.COM. MUSHROOMS, THE ORIGINAL SUPER FOOD. MELT AWAY STRESS, BOOST IMMUNITY, RELAX & SLEEP DEEPER, IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY, INCREASE BRAIN POWER, GET STIMULATION WITHOUT THE JITTERS. SOUNDS LIKE ALL THE GOOD STUFF YOU WANT? WELCOME TO THE MEDICINAL FUNGI KINGDOM!
HERE'S HOW I USE FOUR SIGMATIC PRODUCTS TO UPGRADE MY
- The importance of sleep and how Claus became a sleep expert
- Getting the most benefit of passive time
- Bedding materials and quality of sleep
- Ask these questions when buying a mattress
- Sleep vitality and how you reflect it to the world
- Sleep cycle: light, cortisol, melatonin
- Poisons in your bed gear
- The theory behind bed springs and EMFs: kill the metal frame!
- Sleep hygiene and guidelines
- The 4 important human body layers to address when it comes to mattresses
- Animals and other pollutants living in your bed
- Air quality in your bedroom: addressing flooring, walls, furniture
- Incline sleeping and the benefits for health
- Creating a healthy sleep environment
- Light exposure and sleep cycle
- Samina beds
- Dreams are the way to a healthier life
- 3 lifestyle recommendations
SHOP PRODUCTS MENTIONED
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Intro music: Jeordie White
Show notes: Tati Melo
Sound editing: Brian Parra