Are your parents still married? If so, are they happy? If not, why not, and have you carried on the tradition of failed romantic relationships into your adult life? Were mom and dad good role models? Did they teach through demonstration the delicate, yet crucial art of love and intimacy? See what I'm getting at here? I'm making the point that the vast majority of us did not have the best role models as children when it comes to highly evolved, conscious relating. And so it goes- we repeat the same negative patterns of communication and chemistry killing behavior over and over again, most of us remaining baffled as to why our relationships don't work. And even if you're one of the lucky few to which romantic relational skills come easy, is there not always room for a deeper, more vulnerable, more ecstatic expression of love and even sexuality?
In our second episode with relationship wizard John Wineland, we explore every facet of romantic, sexual, and even spiritual intimacy. I mean let's face it- without the ability to truly trust your partner enough to be seen to your core, and to express your essence in all its glory, most relationships tend to fall flat and fail to bring us the full potential of human love and expression that we all crave on the deepest level. And furthermore, without deep and unconditional love, even great sex can leave us bored and unsatisfied in the end.
To achieve the High Love, you know- the real deal- we need a roadmap. A plan. And we have to have cultivated the physical and emotional strength and fortitude to handle that love once we find it. We must have an understanding of, and control over our masculine and feminine energies to create and maintain the polarity of attraction. Our guest John Wineland has done little else for the past ten years other than explore these skills himself, and teach them to thousands of people all over the world. You my friend and listener now have the distinct pleasure and privilege to bask in some of that wisdom in this epic, double-episode. It's my hope that every one of us will be afforded the opportunity to apply this knowledge in our own lives and relationships, and as a result, break the cycle of failed (or shallow) love that so many of us had modeled for us by our own well-intentioned parents.
It's a chance to reexamine ourselves, to experience the six pillars of sexual and spiritual intimacy, and to be able to give and receive the level of deep love we know on some level that we deserve.
Send this show to someone you love right now. No seriously. Forward this on to the next seeker of truth and depth.
To your heart,
YOU ARE INVITED!
Principals & Practices of Spiritual Intimacy Workshop
A DISCUSSION, Q & A + PRACTICE EVENING WITH JOHN WINELAND & HIS PARTNER GURU JAGAT
PARTICIPATE IN PERSON (SANTA MONICA) OR VIA LIVESTREAM
MORE ABOUT THE EVENT HERE.
MY 90-DAY LIFESTYLE DESIGN COACHING PROGRAM
Your opportunity to work with me one-on-one. Upgrade your life through my proven system of revolutionary mental, physical and emotional transformation. Only 5 spots available.
This Show is Brought to You By:
FOUR SIGMATIC. Melt away stress, boost immunity, relax & sleep deeper, improve productivity, increase brain power, get stimulation w/o the jitters. Sounds like all the good stuff you want? Welcome to the medicinal fungi kingdom! Four Sigmatic's highest quality mushroom & herbs wrapped in little packets of magical power that you can add to your coffee or warm drink.
ORGANIFI. This product has changed the green juice game for me. A green powdered superfood that comes in portable packets perfect for travel, keeping in your car or bag. On-demand instant green juice that is alkalizing, energizing and gives you mental clarity. What else is so special about it? Zero glycemic index & comes with all 11 most important superfoods: turmeric, chlorella, wheat grass, spirulina, mint, moringa, ashwagandha, lemon, beets, coconut, matcha green tea. Awesome stuff!
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Easy options via Paypal, Credit Card and Patreon (earn rewards!)
PART TWO airs this Friday
TOPICS DISCUSSED ON TODAY'S (PART ONE) EPISODE:
- How the intention of sex determines the outcome
- John’s definition of true intimacy, experienced as oneness
- Giving and receiving intimacy, recognizing each other sameness
- The feminine craves to be bathed in love light and conscious penetration
- How early trauma imprints your nervous system, and makes intimacy scary
- The importance of eye contact during sex, and how to maintain sexual polarity
- On safe intimacy: playing your internal intuitive system to exercise vulnerability and establish boundaries
- How John defines co-dependency
- We deeply explore the role of masculine and feminine energies
- Men and the important of self nourishment + connecting to their essence in order to withstand the rigors of intimacy and feminine energy
- The 6 Pillars defined
- The value of communication tools like Imago therapy
- Contempt and defense as killers of intimacy and healthy resolution
- The role of masculine leadership, and creating safe containers for conflict recovery & to establish conscious expectations from a partner
- As women take on more leadership positions in society, what values men bring into the relationship
TO BE CONTINUED... PART TWO DROPS THIS FRIDAY.
- Episode #10: Eli Block: Orgasmic Meditation
- Episode #13: Dr. John Gray: Making Peace in the War of Love
- Episode #17: Dr. Pat Allen: Failure of Feminism?
- Episode #31: John Wineland: What Men Crave & What Women Want
- Episode #39: John Gray: The Master Key To Enlightened Sex
- Episode #68: Neil Strauss: When Love Is A Drug
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Intro music: Jeordie White
Show production: Tatiana Melo
Sound editing: Dustin Smith