Welcome to the second installment of our Water Wars trilogy, featuring Seth Leaf Pruzansky of Tourmaline Springs. In this episode, our guest delivers a profoundly spiritual, yet practical point of view of water, one of natures greatest gifts to all life on earth.
Have you ever wondered what water is, where it comes from, and why it's so crucial to our survival? Are you aware that your body and brain are mostly water? If we are made primarily of water, then wouldn't it stand to reason that our top health priority should be learning everything we can about this substance, and how to find the best possible source?
When it comes to the water we drink and bathe in, there are thousands of choices, and most of them come with considerable health risks. Tap water is subject to endless sources of toxic contamination, despite the various forms of filtration available, and much of the bottled water on the market comes with challenges of its own - which in most cases puts it in the same lower class of safety as tap water, not to mention limitations of sustainability and adverse environmental impact.
After over a decade of personal research and development, I have chosen almost exclusively to drink genuinely natural, wild, unadulterated spring water. However, in recent months there have been thousands of web articles and television reports about the supposed 'dangers' of people drinking such water.
The vast majority of reports have positioned the practice of drinking unprocessed spring water as a 'new, dangerous trend' as if humans have not managed to survive on the planet for the past two million years drinking it.
In light of much recent fake news propaganda put forth by the mainstream media, I've taken it upon myself to tell the other side of the story about what I believe to be nature's most significant, and mysterious gift to all life on earth. It can be argued, that after oxygen, water is in fact, the root of all life.
When I set out to provide listeners of the show with a comprehensive guide to all things water, I had to track down Seth Leaf Pruzansky. Seth is one of America's most committed advocates for consuming natural spring water, using his company Tourmaline Springs as a vehicle by which to share his love of water with the very fortunate residents of the East Coast.
In this episode, Seth is going to do nothing short of blowing your mind with his vast and intimate knowledge of this mysterious liquid we call water.
Please do someone you love a favor by sharing this profoundly impactful podcast with them. Now more than ever, we humans need to claim our divine birthright to drink water as nature intended it.
Now go get hydrated!
TOPICS DISCUSSED ON THIS PART TWO EPISODE:
- How Seth got into spring water, and went on to start his own company
- What is TDS, and why a water lower in minerals is a better option
- How the geographic location and the type of rock spring comes from determines the overall quality of that water
- The difference between surface water and ground water
- Why it’s important to lab test the water in some cases to make sure it’s safe
- Primary water, and why it’s the most absolutely pure water on the planet
- The fact that the Earth actually makes water
- The pros & cons of tap, filtered and bottled water
- The environmental destruction from corporations, and how it will take conscious entrepreneurship from small businesses to change the course
- The challenges his company faced with regulations to bring unprocessed water to market
- How the water industry affects the environment: the good, the bad and the ugly
- How Seth discovered how to make non toxic plastic bottles for his company Tourmaline Spring
- How you tell a specific spring is safe
- Why the media has recently attacked the spring water industry
- How there’s no such thing as free water
- Lifestyle recommendations
- Bloomberg business article: Nestlé Makes Billions Bottling Water It Pays Nearly Nothing For
- bit.ly/2FH4qsH #California #wastewater #Biosludge - California to start recycling sewer water into tap water... and yes, it’s full of insane chemicals
- Edward Bernays - Fluoride
- The Century of Self - BBC Special
- Livespring's 2018 Water Lab Report
- How To Harvest Your Own Spring Water
- Why I Forage Wild Water - Daniel Vitalis #80
- The Primary Water Institute
- Viktor Schauberg
- Instagram @tourmalinespring
Join the tribe on our Facebook Group. Ask away!
This Show is Brought to You By:
ALTERRA PURE. This show is all about optimizing your lifestyle, and part of that is optimizing your sleep environment. I’m super stoked about the new bedding company Alterra Pure. Insane high quality, truly organic, pesticide-free, non-GMO cotton sheets and bedding. A lot of stuff in the market is actually pretty fake. I’ve done a lot of research into it. Alterra Pure is legit, I’m using them on my bed, they are insanely high quality. What’s also great about this company is that they support the environment, social sustainability and are absolutely transparent. 15% OFF when you use coupon code LIFESTYLIST at checkout
ORGANIFI. I'm loving Organifi Gold especially for my night time routine. It has turmeric, ginger, reishi, lemon balm, turkey tail and other rad super foods, phytonutrients & pain-soothing herbs. My daily routine lately goes like this: in the morning I add it to my nut milk smoothy. At night when I want to chill out, I make a golden latte. I add the power and a healthy fat like ghee, coconut, or grass-fed butter to hot water and voilá! Great warm elixir, really chills you out, gently detoxifies and tastes awesome. Save 20% off, use coupon code "LIFESTYLIST"
Athletic Greens. 11 supplements in 1! As someone who’s been into superfoods, and supplementation for over 25 years, I’ve seen many a trend come and go. One of those trends is green powder blends. Having tried many of them, and left most of them behind, one I’ve decided to stick with is Athletic Greens. The attention to detail in the ingredient deck and the careful sourcing of those ingredients is really impressive. The inclusion of not only the broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals is fantastic, but also the enzymes and probiotics necessary to fully assimilate those nutrients. Add to that the convenience factor, and the elimination of the need to travel with 20 bottles of supplements, and you’ve got a home run even for the most discerning health connoisseur. If you’re looking for fast acting energy, alkalinity, and nutrient density, Athletic Greens is a home run. Get 20 FREE travel packs valued at $99 with your first purchase.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Easy options via Paypal, Credit Card and Patreon (earn rewards!)
- Episode 14: Igor Milevskiy: What’s in Your Water
- Episode 52: Daniel Vitalis: Breaking The Chains Of Human Domestication, Part One
- Episode 129: The Water Wars Trilogy: Unlocking The Mysteries Of Nature’s Greatest Gift, Part One, Daniel Vitalis
- Episode 131: The Water Wars Trilogy: Unlocking The Mysteries Of Nature’s Greatest Gift, Part Three, Mukhunde
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Intro music: Jeordie White
Show production: Tatiana Melo
Sound editing: Dustin Smith