When _____ happens, I will be happy.
Have you ever had that thought?
Kyle Cease was a standup comedian for 20 years (starting when he was 12) until, at the height of everything, he started feeling fear and anxiety about going on stage.
In his mind, if that recognition went away, he would go away.
A lot of us end up defining ourselves by something external – our audience, our money, our approval – but nothing else can define you; “We’re just this collection of shit that believes who we are is the whole story.”
So Kyle stopped doing college shows, clubs, and Comedy Central specials. He started combining comedy and transformation – and he makes it accessible to everyone.
It’s not just biohackers who want to optimize their life, and it’s not just the Silicon Valley entrepreneurs who want to find another way to transform their mindset. There’s a mainstream public who wants to learn and change – and they can’t afford to drop $10,000 on something, even if it’s an incredible product.
Kyle is a breath of fresh air (or a slap in the face) for a lot of 'Hollywood Hopefuls' and the entertainment industry in general – but his insight is something this community desperately needs.
In this episode, Kyle shares his comedic formula of personal growth and evolution, in a powerfully fun and accessible way.
TOPICS DISCUSSED ON THIS EPISODE:
- Consciousness surpassing the highest level of being that you achieve
- How to connect to your higher self
- Struggling with the law of attraction, manifesting, & the classical sense of prayer
- Spending time alone & being okay with your discomfort
- The difficulty of both scarcity & abundance
- Combining comedy & transformation
- Pricing your services to help the most people, not what you can get away with
- How to communicate from your whole body, not just your voice
- The patterns of thinking & behavior that develop as a result of trauma
- Putting yourself in situations where you’re over your own head in order to gain the most growth and expansion
- Making it normal (not exceptional) for our life to be miraculous
- Becoming aware of The Why in your mission
- The powerful benefits of meditation as they relate to creativity
- Evolving Out Loud LIVE: Use code NEXTLEVEL for $100 off at kylecease.com/dolby (June 23 & 24 in Los Angeles, CA)
- Instagram: @evolvingoutloud
- Facebook: facebook.com/KyleCeasePage
- Twitter: @kylecease
- YouTube: youtube.com/user/kylecease
- I Hope I Screw This Up: How Falling In Love with Your Fears Can Change the World by Kyle Cease
Join the tribe on our Facebook Group. Ask away!
This Show is Brought to You By:
Athletic Greens. 11 supplements in 1! As someone who’s been into superfoods, and supplementation for over 25 years, I’ve seen many a trend come and go. One of those trends is green powder blends. Having tried many of them, and left most of them behind, one I’ve decided to stick with is Athletic Greens. The attention to detail in the ingredient deck and the careful sourcing of those ingredients is really impressive. The inclusion of not only the broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals is fantastic, but also the enzymes and probiotics necessary to fully assimilate those nutrients. Add to that the convenience factor, and the elimination of the need to travel with 20 bottles of supplements, and you’ve got a home run even for the most discerning health connoisseur. If you’re looking for fast acting energy, alkalinity, and nutrient density, Athletic Greens is a home run. Get 20 FREE travel packs valued at $99 with your first purchase.
ERGODRIVEN. Your time at work can make you worse or it can make you better… but let’s face it – your office is probably hurting you. Enter Ergodriven. They’ve spent years studying the science of ergonomics and testing crazy ideas to design and manufacture new solutions that can make a huge difference in your life. The Ergodriven mats and desks are really effective, and surprisingly affordable. Save 10% on your own Topo mat or Spark desk using code "LUKE”. CLICK TO PURCHASE.
ORGANIFI. I'm loving Organifi Gold, especially for my night time routine. It has turmeric, ginger, reishi, lemon balm, turkey tail and other rad superfoods, phytonutrients & pain-soothing herbs. My daily routine lately goes like this: in the morning I add it to my nut milk smoothie. At night when I want to chill out, I make a golden latte. I add the power and a healthy fat like ghee, coconut, or grass-fed butter to hot water and voilá! Great warm elixir, really chills you out, gently detoxifies and tastes awesome. Save 20% off, use coupon code "LIFESTYLIST".
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Easy options via Paypal, Credit Card and Patreon (earn rewards!)