Have you ever thought to yourself "I know I'm a lot smarter than I feel."? Does your brain have a hard time keeping up with the demands you put on it? Do you have control over the degree to which you experience brain fog and lack of focus and concentration?
If you answer affirmatively to any or all of these inquiries, you might want to consider giving your brain some assistance in the form of nootropics and smart drugs. These are compounds (some natural, some not so much) that assist your brain in functioning at a higher level. Some of them have been clinically proven to improve memory, creativity, focus, concentration, computation, processing speed, and data analysis. In other words, you can hack your brain and become more intelligent by consuming various supplements produced for that purpose.
Sounds great right? Who doesn't want to be a bit sharper, especially if that edge can be achieved by popping a few pills each morning?
The issue that naturally arises when one considers taking one of these 'magic pill' shortcuts is knowing what to take, and when. What about negative side-effects, and possible dangerous interactions? And how do you know which brands to trust?
Well, luckily for you and all of the listeners to this episode, one of the world's leading experts on the subject joined the show to share his knowledge and experience in all things brain-hacking. Dr. Dan Stickler has been researching and using various nootropics for years and is a seemingly endless source of expertise in this fascinating area of personal optimization.
So put on your seatbelt, and prepare for takeoff. We're about to enter the depths of human potential.
Please use whatever memory power you're currently able to access to share this episode with at least one friend who could use a cognitive upgrade.
To a healthy mind,
The folks at Qualia got you a discount hookup!
10% OFF USING "LUKE" CODE
MY 90-DAY LIFESTYLE DESIGN COACHING PROGRAM
Your opportunity to work with me one-on-one. Upgrade your life through my proven system of revolutionary mental, physical and emotional transformation.
This Show is Brought to You By:
JOOVV. Red light therapy device. Once your body absorbs this light it converts into cellular energy which kicks off a series of metabolic events like the formation of new capillaries, elevated production of collagen and the release of ATP, which is stuff the stuff that gives you shit-tons of energy. It also repairs sun damage and wrinkles, it enhances muscle recovery and peak performance, heals acne and other blemishes, speeds up wound healing, fades scars and stretch marks, and increases testosterone production. Red light therapy has been approved by the FDA, no woo woo here folks.
ORGANIFI. This product has changed the green juice game for me. A green powdered superfood that comes in portable packets perfect for travel, keeping in your car or bag. On-demand instant green juice that is alkalizing, energizing and gives you mental clarity. What else is so special about it? Zero glycemic index & comes with all 11 most important superfoods: turmeric, chlorella, wheat grass, spirulina, mint, moringa, ashwagandha, lemon, beets, coconut, matcha green tea. Awesome stuff!
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Easy options via Paypal, Credit Card and Patreon (earn rewards!)
TOPICS DISCUSSED ON TODAY'S EPISODE:
- Defining mind vs. brain
- Using the brain to optimize physiology and tap into the collective consciousness
- What are nootropics and how they differ from smart drugs
- Thinking outside the box to shift the human collective
- Modafinil: all your questions answered
- Qualia's approach and how Dr. Stickler got involved
- The different compounds on the market incl. racithams, modafinil, PQQ, nupep and other chemicals
- Multivitamin, adaptogens, and the truth about compound bioavailability on most supplements
- Lithium orotate as a neuro protector and good overall membrane stabilizer
- The dangers of fear-based marketing, labeling disease, and the mental construct of illness
- Health benefits of magnesium and how to get levels up
- Micronutrient deficiencies in the body and what to look for
- Best way to supplement beta-carotene
- Listening to your body, and how to reach homeostasis
- What’s up with vitamin Q2?
- Rapid-fire tips for sleep
- Phenibut, melatonin and down regulation
- Dr. Stickler’s travel & jet lag hacks
- General practice for better memory, focus, creativity, flow states and overall intelligence
- Episode #3: Dr. Jack Kruse: Surviving the City with Spiritual Science
- Episode #4: Evan Brand: The Zen of Stress
- Episode #6: Nadine Artemis: The Great Sunshine Swindle
- Episode #24: Dr. Raleigh Duncan: Some Like It Hot - The Sweet Heat Of Infrared Saunas
- Episode #75: Dr. Jack Kruse: The Toxic Lighting Crisis And How To Fix It, Part One
- Episode #76: Dr. Jack Kruse: The Toxic Lighting Crisis And How To Fix It, Part Two
- Episode #81: Evan Brand: The Biohackers Bible, Part One
- Episode #82: Evan Brand: The Biohackers Bible, Part Two
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Intro music: Jeordie White
Show production: Tatiana Melo
Sound editing: Dustin Smith