This unique 'Bootleg Broadcast' episode was recorded live from an undisclosed location in Malibu in a room full of Life Stylist Podcast listeners, and some of LA's most fascinating and talented people – including Eli Block, Master Stroker and lead Orgasmic Meditation (OM) instructor at OneTaste.
We skip the story of how Eli got into this meditative practice – you can check out my first conversation with Eli back in episode 10 to learn all about that – and dive deep into the nitty-gritty of how Orgasmic Meditation works and who it helps.
Our modern sexual practice is hyper-masculine and extremely goal-driven. It usually ends up following transactional rules, like commerce. I do this for you, then you do that for me, etc.
But do you want to approach intimacy the same way you approach buying a sandwich? It’s not very sexy (and not very zen).
Instead, perhaps we can explore a more expansive understanding of intimacy? Interested in aligning your understanding of gender, sexuality, and orgasm with nature? Want to develop a sexual practice with your partner that doesn’t solely focus on exchanging pleasure?
Then you might consider a ride on the OM train.
TOPICS DISCUSSED ON THIS EPISODE:
- What exactly Orgasmic Meditation is & how you can practice it with your partner
- Why this process involves stroking the clitoris with no intended goal
- Our culture has a hyper-masculine definition for a lot of things related to relationships – but we could all benefit from learning more feminine definitions
- The skewed commerce of pleasure
- What makes a hot makeout
- When Luke accidentally sent his father some super nasty porn in the mail for Christmas
- Why there is no “nutritional value” to porn
- How your rigid sexual preferences can mean the undoing of your pleasure
- The wildly different reasons different people have sex
- Why your sexual skill doesn’t matter if a woman doesn’t want to enjoy what you’re doing
- OM as a protocol for increasing sensitivity & bringing orgasm to the next level
- You can OM however you want to, with whomever you want to – that’s why it’s a practice!
- Why it’s almost impossible to do anything else if you aren’t experiencing human connection
- Getting down on your knees & putting the work in to learn how a clitoris operates
- The benefits of practicing OM, for men and women
- Why one OM session doesn’t mean you’re about to have sex (although it can make sex a lot better if you feel the electricity)
- Why sex is an energy debit & OM is an energy credit
Join the tribe on our Facebook Group. Ask away!
This Show is Brought to You By:
ATHLETIC GREENS. 11 supplements in 1! As someone who’s been into superfoods, and supplementation for over 25 years, I’ve seen many a trend come and go. One of those trends is green powder blends. Having tried many of them, and left most of them behind, one I’ve decided to stick with is Athletic Greens. The attention to detail in the ingredient deck and the careful sourcing of those ingredients is really impressive. The inclusion of not only the broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals is fantastic, but also the enzymes and probiotics necessary to fully assimilate those nutrients. Add to that the convenience factor, and the elimination of the need to travel with 20 bottles of supplements, and you’ve got a home run even for the most discerning health connoisseur. If you’re looking for fast acting energy, alkalinity, and nutrient density, Athletic Greens is a home run. Get 20 FREE travel packs valued at $99 with your first purchase.
ORGANIFI. I'm loving Organifi Gold, especially for my night time routine. It has turmeric, ginger, reishi, lemon balm, turkey tail and other rad superfoods, phytonutrients & pain-soothing herbs. My daily routine lately goes like this: in the morning I add it to my nut milk smoothie. At night when I want to chill out, I make a golden latte. I add the power and a healthy fat like ghee, coconut, or grass-fed butter to hot water and voilá! Great warm elixir, really chills you out, gently detoxifies and tastes awesome. Save 20% using code “LIFESTYLIST” at organifi.com/luke.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Easy options via Paypal, Credit Card and Patreon (earn rewards!)
- Episode 10: Eli Block: Orgasmic Meditation