This episode is a live recording of my conversation with Fern Olivia, creator of Thyroid Yoga®, on her talk show Sensual Intelligence on Focus TV. Fern spends her time interviewing some of the most influential leaders in conscious lifestyle to learn about their most intimate rituals for maintaining the irrevocable partnership with their soul.
Fern asked me how I keep me inner flame glowing brightly and bring more spice to my life lives through my six senses; the tools, go-to remedies, potions, alchemy, and practices I apply to my love life.
I get extremely vulnerable about the experiences, and relationships that shaped me and made me who I am today… and the long journey (that I’m still on) towards forming a healthy relationship with myself and evolving into my Divine Masculine. My sensual and sexual awakening isn't something I usually talk about publicly, so I'm really excited to share this intimate conversation with you, as terrifying as it might be.
If you're looking to fully accept yourself and truly see yourself, this conversation may be the ignition you've been searching for.
TOPICS DISCUSSED ON THIS EPISODE:
- Luke’s story
- Opening your soul to the next level of intimacy
- Teachers & mentors appearing right when you’re ready
- Creating space within your relationship to yourself, in order to add someone else when you’re ready.
- Embodying the divine masculine
- What sensuality means to Luke
- The definition of Sensual Intelligence
- Meditation as it pertains to sex and love
- How Luke has overcome pain, trauma, and loss
- Learning from relationship, rather than regretting them
- Feeling seen and being totally vulnerable
- You don’t need tons of IG followers if you have 5 great friends
- Taking time off of Instagram to get present to reality
- Tools to tap into your relationship with yourself
- The power of Kundalini yoga in opening your heart
- Finding a spiritual romantic relationship with your highest self as your guide
- The irrevocable partnership with your soul
- Our spiritual teachers
- Playing the music of evolution and growth
- Watch Sensual Intelligence: sensualintelligence.focustv.us
- Instagram: @fernolivia
- Facebook: facebook.com/YogaWithFern
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYX2iVD4cERdp5NkwyI9tpw
Join the tribe on our Facebook Group. Ask away!
This Show is Brought to You By:
Athletic Greens. 11 supplements in 1! As someone who’s been into superfoods, and supplementation for over 25 years, I’ve seen many a trend come and go. One of those trends is green powder blends. Having tried many of them, and left most of them behind, one I’ve decided to stick with is Athletic Greens. The attention to detail in the ingredient deck and the careful sourcing of those ingredients is really impressive. The inclusion of not only the broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals is fantastic, but also the enzymes and probiotics necessary to fully assimilate those nutrients. Add to that the convenience factor, and the elimination of the need to travel with 20 bottles of supplements, and you’ve got a home run even for the most discerning health connoisseur. If you’re looking for fast acting energy, alkalinity, and nutrient density, Athletic Greens is a home run. Get 20 FREE travel packs valued at $99 with your first purchase.
ORGANIFI. I'm loving Organifi Gold, especially for my night time routine. It has turmeric, ginger, reishi, lemon balm, turkey tail and other rad superfoods, phytonutrients & pain-soothing herbs. My daily routine lately goes like this: in the morning I add it to my nut milk smoothie. At night when I want to chill out, I make a golden latte. I add the power and a healthy fat like ghee, coconut, or grass-fed butter to hot water and voilá! Great warm elixir, really chills you out, gently detoxifies and tastes awesome. Save 20% off, use coupon code "LIFESTYLIST".
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Easy options via Paypal, Credit Card and Patreon (earn rewards!)