A few years ago, I was walking past vendor tables at a biohacking conference and saw Debbie, one of today’s guests, working on people. I’m always down for some body work so I hopped on the massage table and she started moving this crazy vibrating wand all over my body – and it felt frickin’ amazing!
If you’ve listened to the show before, you know that when I find something really cool I obsessively have to seek out the people behind it and share them with the world. So here we are, with three of the folks from Rapid Release Technology, creators of innovative physical therapy devices for both practitioners and personal use.
Dr. Stanley Stanbridge, a former chiropractor, is the President and Inventor behind Rapid Release Technology. What started out as a few pieces of hardware slapped together in the garage has evolved into this life-changing technology.
Jeff Maier is the Co-Founder and VP of Sales & Marketing, not to mention an accomplished software engineer and inventor himself.
Debbie Record-Gomez is a practitioner and born healer who can perform miracles in minutes with a Rapid Release in her hands.
Ridiculous FDA regulation stops these fine folks from saying much, so let me be the one to do it – Rapid Release rocks, and if you are experiencing any pain in your body or want to take a more holistic approach to healing your mind, you need to listen to this episode and then find a practitioner using Rapid Release near you.
TOPICS DISCUSSED ON THIS EPISODE:
- How Dr. Stanbridge helped develop the original lightstim for pain almost two decades ago
- What vibration therapy is & how it can help relieve pain
- Creating the first generation of Rapid Release Technology in a garage
- What actually causes you to feel aches and pains in your body
- How we store emotional, mental, and spiritual trauma in our bodies
- Why we can’t really heal ourselves if we focus too much on just the physical or mental
- The insane number of people who have some kind of muscular or skeletal pain
- Giving your body the opportunity to heal itself
- The 3 things your muscles need to function
- How Dr. Stanbridge discovered this harmonious, healing frequency
- Why anyone can figure out how to use these magic little wands, even without extensive training
- How some deep tissue work actually causes injury and hurts the body long term
- How you can find a practitioner that uses Rapid Release near you
- Why Debbie uses the Rapid Release for her own self-care – and how you can too!
- The mind-blowing relationship between music, voice, and vibrational healing
- Find a practitioner near you: rapidreleasecenters.com
- Instagram: @rapidreleasetech
- Facebook: facebook.com/RapidReleaseTech/
- Joov Red Light Therapy
- PowerMedic Lasers
- Read: “The Extraordinary Life of Nikola Tesla”
- Watch on Netflix: American Experience: Tesla
Join the tribe on our Facebook Group. Ask away!
This Show is Brought to You By:
RAPID RELEASE. I’ve been researching ever kind of bodywork and healing tech I can find for the past 22 years, and a few years ago I stumbled across Debbie using Rapid Release at a conference. I dove in head first and haven’t looked back because I just fell in love with this little vibrating device! You can check it out yourself for $100 off by using the code “luke100” when checking out at rapidreleasetech.com.
ATHLETIC GREENS. 11 supplements in 1! As someone who’s been into superfoods, and supplementation for over 25 years, I’ve seen many a trend come and go. One of those trends is green powder blends. Having tried many of them, and left most of them behind, one I’ve decided to stick with is Athletic Greens. The attention to detail in the ingredient deck and the careful sourcing of those ingredients is really impressive. The inclusion of not only the broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals is fantastic, but also the enzymes and probiotics necessary to fully assimilate those nutrients. Add to that the convenience factor, and the elimination of the need to travel with 20 bottles of supplements, and you’ve got a home run even for the most discerning health connoisseur. If you’re looking for fast acting energy, alkalinity, and nutrient density, Athletic Greens is a home run. Get 20 FREE travel packs valued at $99 with your first purchase.
LONGEVITY POWER. Some of the most potent superfoods and herbal extracts in the planet. Immune support, hormone optimization, athletic and cognitive performance. I've been using their products for over 6 years. No fillers, additives, preservatives, GMOs, solvents, dairy, gluten, and tested for mold, metals, and pollutants. Super legit. My favorites: Maca Bliss, Epic Reishi & Goji Joy. Discount code: ‘thelifestylist’ for 5% off.
ALTERRA PURE. This show is all about optimizing your lifestyle, and part of that is optimizing your sleep environment. I’m super stoked about the new bedding company Alterra Pure. Insane high quality, truly organic, pesticide-free, non-GMO cotton sheets and bedding. A lot of stuff in the market is actually pretty fake. I’ve done a lot of research into it. Alterra Pure is legit, I’m using them on my bed, they are insanely high quality. What’s also great about this company is that they support the environment, social sustainability and are absolutely transparent. 15% OFF when you use coupon code LIFESTYLIST at checkout.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Easy options via Paypal, Credit Card and Patreon (earn rewards!)