Is your home eco-safe? Meaning does it support your health and healing? It’s supposed to right? It’s intended to be the place you go to rest, seek shelter, and regenerate from the stress of daily life right? Well, what if your home is making you weaker? If so, how can you make it supportive to life, rather than destructive? The trick is to simulate nature inside your home, using technology. You’re about to find out how.
In this episode, I talk to fitness expert and biohacking extremist (like myself) Ben Greenfield. Ben has taken his Spokane, Washington home, and turned it into the ultimate nest of health and well-being.
I grill Ben on every minute detail of his home hacking project, whether it be the water, air, or EMF mitigation. If you want to learn how to make your home into a healing center, this episode is for you.
In addition to the house hacking theme, Ben also drops major knowledge bombs on tons of health and fitness related topics. So even if you think you’ve got your crib dialed, you’re absolutely going to want to give it a thorough listen if you’re into optimizing your own human meat suit.
Thanks for listening, and please do someone you know a favor and share this show with them right now.
Here’s to YOU!
This Show is Brought to You by
BULLETPROOF.COM. AN AMAZING WAY TO UPGRADE BOTH, YOUR MORNING COFFEE AND BREAKFAST, SO YOU STAY FULL, CRAVINGS-FREE AND ENERGIZED FOR HOURS.
check out MY SUPERCHARGED
BULLETPROOF COFFEE RECIPE VIDEO
- Intro, fashion and skinny jeans
- Body types: endomorf, mesomorf, ectomorf
- Biohacking your home to simulate nature
- Thermogenesis to biohack your nervous system and improve training
- Children wellness, spirituality and fitness
- Parasympathetic & sympathetic nerves, and sensing signals
- Other great biohacks: PEMF Delta Sleeper, Buckminsterfullerene, sativa-based THC capsule enema
- Using enemas to overcome constipation and irritable bowel syndrome
- Enzymes for muscle soreness and pain
- Ketosis and high fat diet to increase fat oxidation
- Fixes for alleviating all elbow pains
- 3 lifestyle recommendations
- Heart rate variability tracker
- Metal shielded Ethernet cable
- Lighting Science - Light bulbs, sleepy baby + awake & alert
- Central heppa air filter
- Austin air health mates
- Water system by Pure Effects
- Negative ion generator
- How to Biohack the Ultimate Home - Book by Ben Greenfield
- The Ted Radio Hour Podcast
- Pine essential oil by Living Libations (use LIFESTYLIST coupon code for 10% off your order)
- Infrared sauna
- Niasafe - By Thorne
- Grounding mats
- Delta Sleeper PEMF for sleep
- Earthpulse - Sleep machine
- The Tennis Elbow Cure - Book by Max Logan
- Dragon Dictation
SHOP PRODUCTS MENTIONED
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Intro music: Jeordie White
Show notes: Tati Melo
Sound editing: Brian Parra