Do you believe that as you age, your health and energy have to decline, and that eventual disease is unavoidable? There is a widespread misconception that aging equals illness. Luckily, through lifestyle changes, alternative medicine, and various natural healing modalities, we now have the power to alter the course of our future, and defy the odds that lean toward our eventual decline into degenerative disease and premature aging.
Our guest Dr. Jane Goldberg takes us on a journey through her last 30+ years as an anti-aging enthusiast. She might just be one of the world's first female biohackers, and has such a rich history in the realm of natural healing that we could barely fit this dense interview into two full-length interviews.
Jane and I spent over three hours in her cutting-edge La Casa Spa and Wellness Center in New York City, trying out all of the various health tech gadgets she uses in her practice, and chatting about everything she's discovered in her three decades of research.
If you're interested in maintaining a youthful appearance, cultivating boundless energy, and remaining free of chronic illness and for many years to come, this comprehensive overview will give you years worth of habits, and lifestyle hacks that you can begin to implement right away.
The Life Stylist Podcast is about not only looking young, but feeling young at heart, and in energy. Do someone you love a favor and share this episode with them so that they can have an easy-to-follow roadmap of alternative medicine and healing therapies to apply themselves.
Here’s to living forever. Or at least living well for as long as we’re here.
TOPICS DISCUSSED ON THIS PART ONE EPISODE:
- Taking way back to 1969 when Dr. Goldberg started learning about holistic health
- Getting close to your own poop: she explains the workings of the Colema board, and how she completely revamped her entire intestinal system
- How Colema board differs from a colonic
- Why colonics can feel uncomfortable
- Why combining PEMF and Ozone with colonics is the most powerful way to do it
- How Germany beat big Pharma and is now a leading authority on alternative health
- Understanding the crucial importance of PEMF, and the phenomenal power of biofeedback based frequency medicine like the Ampcoil
- The benefits and dangers of taking PEMF devices on airplanes
- The powerful benefits of ozone therapy, and getting it into your body via ear, anal and vaginal methods
- The importance of inversion for treating lymphatic stagnation
- How sensory deprivation chambers increase your creativity and intelligence
- The mechanics of flotation chambers explained
- How doing nothing is exercise for your brain, and why spacing out is such an effective way to access our most imaginative selves
- The benefits of psychotherapy and how it compares to meditation
- How to create the witness perspective in your daily life
PART TWO drops this Friday! Stay Tuned.
Join the tribe on our Facebook Group. Ask away!
MY 90-DAY LIFESTYLE DESIGN COACHING PROGRAM
Your opportunity to work with me one-on-one. Upgrade your life through my proven system of revolutionary mental, physical and emotional transformation.
This Show is Brought to You By:
Athletic Greens. 11 supplements in 1! As someone who’s been into superfoods, and supplementation for over 25 years, I’ve seen many a trend come and go. One of those trends is green powder blends. Having tried many of them, and left most of them behind, one I’ve decided to stick with is Athletic Greens. The attention to detail in the ingredient deck and the careful sourcing of those ingredients is really impressive. The inclusion of not only the broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals is fantastic, but also the enzymes and probiotics necessary to fully assimilate those nutrients. Add to that the convenience factor, and the elimination of the need to travel with 20 bottles of supplements, and you’ve got a home run even for the most discerning health connoisseur. If you’re looking for fast acting energy, alkalinity, and nutrient density, Athletic Greens is a home run.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Easy options via Paypal, Credit Card and Patreon (earn rewards!)
- Episode #60: Be Your Own Doctor & Cure The Incurable With Wendi Michelle, Part One
- Episode #74: Dr. Mark Sircus: The End Of Cancer: A Hidden Cure
- Episode #98: Ampcoil: The Power of Biofeedback + PEMF For Lyme & Autoimmune with Aaron & Geneva Bigalow
- Episode #121: Dr. Dan Pompa: The Truth About Toxins And Deep Detoxification
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Intro music: Jeordie White
Show production: Tatiana Melo
Sound editing: Dustin Smith