He’s spent years working with scientists, researchers, Navy SEALs, C-level executives, entrepreneurs, and Olympic and professional athletes to unlock the secrets of high-performance – and he’s packed a decade of mentorship, knowledge, and experience into F*ck Your Feelings, a neuroscience-based exploration of high performance and success.
One of the transformational tools that Ryan learned about was the Muse Storytelling Process, a structure and framework for creating profound change within your life and the foundation of the Better Human Project.
It all comes down to living an examined life – like offsetting the carbon emissions of your dope mobile podcast recording RV by planting a tree for every mile driven (really, Ryan’s RV is badass).
Are you ready stop wasting time, rewrite your story, and become a Better Human?
TOPICS DISCUSSED ON THIS EPISODE:
- What’s happening with the Better Human Project
- Why Ryan is donating 50 PERCENT of his Better Human Project profits to charity
- Sending out a rallying cry: let’s use social media to make a POSITIVE impact!
- How to live an examined life in your business & relationships
- The systems Ryan uses to optimize and keep track of the single most important thing in our lives
- What you can learn about wasting time from U2 & Tom Brady
- Using technology to enhance your productivity & keep teams on the same page
- Bringing awareness to the non-Bono activities in your life
- Spiritual tools to help you show up with intention & awareness
- Appreciation over expectation
- Simple strategies anyone can use to elevate their baseline performance every single day
- The ultimate supplement to biohack productivity
- Leveraging Heart Rate Variability (HRV) & magnesium to optimize your sleep
- Why some people have success & some people don’t
- How to F*uck Your Feelings
- F*ck Your Feelings: Master Your Mind, Accomplish Anything and Become a More Significant Human
- The Better Human Project Podcast
- Instagram: @ryanmunsey_
- MagTech™ Magnesium Complex
- Stephen Covey’s Time Management Grid
- Let My People Go Surfing: The Education of a Reluctant Businessman by Yvon Chouinard
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
Join the tribe on our Facebook Group. Ask away!
This Show is Brought to You By:
ERGODRIVEN. Your time at work can make you worse or it can make you better… but let’s face it – your office is probably hurting you. Enter Erodriven. They’ve spent years studying the science of ergonomics and testing crazy ideas to design and manufacture new solutions that can make a huge difference in your life. The Erodriven mats and desks are really effective, and surprisingly affordable. Save 10% on your own Topo mat or Spark desk using code "LUKE”. CLICK TO PURCHASE.
ATHLETIC GREENS. 11 supplements in 1! As someone who’s been into superfoods, and supplementation for over 25 years, I’ve seen many a trend come and go. One of those trends is green powder blends. Having tried many of them, and left most of them behind, one I’ve decided to stick with is Athletic Greens. The attention to detail in the ingredient deck and the careful sourcing of those ingredients is really impressive. The inclusion of not only the broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals is fantastic, but also the enzymes and probiotics necessary to fully assimilate those nutrients. Add to that the convenience factor, and the elimination of the need to travel with 20 bottles of supplements, and you’ve got a home run even for the most discerning health connoisseur. If you’re looking for fast acting energy, alkalinity, and nutrient density, Athletic Greens is a home run. Get 20 FREE travel packs valued at $99 with your first purchase.
ORGANIFI. I'm loving Organifi Gold, especially for my night time routine. It has turmeric, ginger, reishi, lemon balm, turkey tail and other rad superfoods, phytonutrients & pain-soothing herbs. My daily routine lately goes like this: in the morning I add it to my nut milk smoothie. At night when I want to chill out, I make a golden latte. I add the power and a healthy fat like ghee, coconut, or grass-fed butter to hot water and voilá! Great warm elixir, really chills you out, gently detoxifies and tastes awesome. Save 20% off, use coupon code "LIFESTYLIST".
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Easy options via Paypal, Credit Card and Patreon (earn rewards!)
- Episode 27: Ryan Munsey: Becoming A Civilized Beast