The Life Stylist Podcast is all about bringing together the greatest experts in health, fitness, personal development, and spirituality to share the universal principles and lifestyle practices that have had the most profound impact.
It's rare that one single guest has as much powerful insight on such a wide variety of topics as our guest Jason Wrobel. Jason is a celebrity vegan chef, author, and motivator by trade, but in this episode we discover a treasure trove of valuable lifestyle recommendations that far exceed the realm of simply preparing and eating healthy food. Jason is a biohacker in the truest sense of the word and has spent the better part of his life studying and practicing a seemingly endless array of techniques to achieve the highest level of human performance- mentally, emotionally, and physically.
If you're interested in living a life full of boundless energy, and reaching your highest potential, Jason has got a plan for you.
Do yourself, Jason, and your old pal Luke a favor by sending this episode to one friend who needs some encouragement, and guidance on how to design the ultimate lifestyle.
Jason Wrobel is a world-renowned leader in organic raw vegan cuisine, culinary education, and epicurean entertainment. With a focus on radical simplicity and artful presentation, he imbues his ecstatic raw food creations with the energy of fresh, local, organic produce and the healing properties of raw superfoods, which have rendered his dishes hands-down favorites among celebrity clients, and regular folk alike. J-Wro fans Woody Harrelson, Jeremy Piven, Robin Wright, Sigourney Weaver, John C. Reilly, Steve Buscemi, Isabelle Adjani, Oren Moverman and Russell Simmons, consistently (and effusively) rave about his healthy, innovative and delicious plant-based creations.
As a live speaker known for his empowering, passionate and comedic delivery, he has shared the stage with wellness luminaries and bestselling authors such as John Robbins, David Wolfe, Kevin Trudeau, Donna Gates, Dr. Joseph Mercola, Dr. Joel Fuhrman, Ron Teeguarden and Kathy Freston. He has presented raw vegan food to tens of thousands of eager audience members, including appearances at David Wolfe’s The Longevity Now Conference, The Take Back Your Health Conference, Natural Products Expo West, Organic Avenue, Lightning in a Bottle, BhaktiFest, The Raw Dolphins Retreat and The Raw Spirit Festival.
Jason is also the host of the first longevity cooking show on television, How to Live to 100, debuting on The Cooking Channel in January 2013. His first DVD, Simple Vegan Classics, is an international bestseller, which has taught thousands of people the world over how to prepare easy and nutritious raw vegan foods. He is also the host of the popular YouTube channel The J-Wro Show®, showcasing healthy recipes, lifestyle transformation tips and culinary comedy.
PART TWO drops this Friday!
This Show is Brought to You By:
FOURSIGMATIC. Melt away stress, boost immunity, relax & sleep deeper, improve productivity, increase brain power, get stimulation w/o the jitters. Sounds like all the good stuff you want? Welcome to the medicinal fungi kingdom! FourSigmatic highest quality mushroom & herbs wrapped in little packets of magical power that you can add to your coffee or warm drink.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Easy options via Paypal, Credit Card and Patreon (earn rewards!)
- The value of cocooning and regenerating
- Relationships, balance of togetherness, and testosterone
- Sleep sanctuary and mattress choices
- Blood panels as essential tool to help identify nutritional deficiencies
- K2, the miracle of Natto, and conscientious supplementation
- Ketosis: thriving in fats & protein on a vegan diet
- Balancing out mineral intake to curb sugar cravings
- Suggested supplementation for improved sleep
- The magic of his new book "Eaternity": recipes for better sex, better sleep, less stress, and more
- Magnesium-rich foods for sexual health and improved libido
- Drinks to help increase your workout endurance
- Jason’s background as a personal chef, and the turning point in his career
- Working with celebrities: stories and crucial tips
- At a basic level, have a good knife and a good blender: a few suggestions from the pro
- Depression, anxiety, disillusionment and negative feelings - how shifting your value systems and taking better care of yourself leads to emotional stability
- Food is only one approach towards ultimate lifestyle fitness
- Overcoming food perfectionism: honor what you put in your body even if it's not the best choice
- Lifestyle recommendations
SHOP RELATED PRODUCTS
COACHING WITH LUKE
You asked, here it is! Customized lifestyle recommendations via phone or Skype with yours truly.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Intro music: Jeordie White
Show notes: Tatiana Melo
Sound editing: Dustin Smith