If you name a weird health device, I’ve probably tried it. I’m always looking for the best, the newest, and the most powerful ways to transform my health – but after over 21 years, I have a closet full of things that sound awesome in theory but are iffy in practice.
But from the moment I first tried the NanoVI, I just had more energy. It’s downright magical how sitting in front of this weird little tube makes you feel, and I bring it with me almost everywhere.
So what does NanoVI actually do and why does it work? I sat down with the mad genius who created the technology, Hans Eng, and his partner in crime, Rowena Gates, to find out.
We get into the nitty gritty in this episode, but basically NanoVI helps repair everyday cell damage caused by what you put in and around your body. We can’t avoid cell damage, but we can do something about it.
In the past, people have tried to improve cellular activity by overriding their body’s natural functions using pharmaceuticals. But the NanoVI devices actually produce the same biological signal your body makes to repair cell damage brought on by free radicals.
This is because Hans and Rowena embrace a really forward-thinking and powerful mindset around health, which you can see in all of their products: we are not going to successfully override our body, so we need to work with it.
Are you ready to stop pushing your body around and start working with it?
TOPICS DISCUSSED ON THIS EPISODE:
- Hans’ 25+ years of experience with advanced medical technologies, including his time with Johnson & Johnson and helping to create the first dental implant
- What it’s like before and after someone gets to experience Luke’s biohacking toolkit
- Why all water isn’t created equal
- What the 4th phase of water is & how it heals our bodies
- How Luke used NanoVI to maximize his stem cell treatment
- What you need to know about how water, food, and proteins help our bodies function
- The body’s nearly unlimited ability to repair (regardless of what conventional thinking might suggest)
- How NanoVI works with your body instead of overriding it
- Why the term ‘incurable disease’ is BS
- What oxidative stress is & why you want your body to repair it
- Why the human body is more like a cloud than a bucket of water
- How NanoVI helps the J2 racing team take on the most dangerous course in the world, the Nurburing/Nordschleife
- Why companies are embracing the NanoVI for peak performance
Join the tribe on our Facebook Group. Ask away!
This Show is Brought to You By:
ORGANIFI. I'm loving Organifi Gold, especially for my night time routine. It has turmeric, ginger, reishi, lemon balm, turkey tail and other rad superfoods, phytonutrients & pain-soothing herbs. My daily routine lately goes like this: in the morning I add it to my nut milk smoothie. At night when I want to chill out, I make a golden latte. I add the power and a healthy fat like ghee, coconut, or grass-fed butter to hot water and voilá! Great warm elixir, really chills you out, gently detoxifies and tastes awesome. Save 20% off, use coupon code "LIFESTYLIST".
ATHLETIC GREENS. 11 supplements in 1! As someone who’s been into superfoods, and supplementation for over 25 years, I’ve seen many a trend come and go. One of those trends is green powder blends. Having tried many of them, and left most of them behind, one I’ve decided to stick with is Athletic Greens. The attention to detail in the ingredient deck and the careful sourcing of those ingredients is really impressive. The inclusion of not only the broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals is fantastic, but also the enzymes and probiotics necessary to fully assimilate those nutrients. Add to that the convenience factor, and the elimination of the need to travel with 20 bottles of supplements, and you’ve got a home run even for the most discerning health connoisseur. If you’re looking for fast acting energy, alkalinity, and nutrient density, Athletic Greens is a home run. Get 20 FREE travel packs valued at $99 with your first purchase.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Easy options via Paypal, Credit Card and Patreon (earn rewards!)
- Episode 128 - The Top Secrets To Longevity & Living The Best Life Ever With David Wolfe #128
- Episode 2 - Daniel Vitalis: Farming and the Fall of Man #2
- Episode 52 - Daniel Vitalis: Breaking The Chains Of Human Domestication, Part One
- Episode 53 - Daniel Vitalis: Breaking The Chains Of Human Domestication, Part Two
- Episode 112 - Hydrogen: The Miracle Molecule and Why You Need it Right Now with Tyler W. LeBaron #112
- Episode 149 - Hard To Swallow: The Toxic Truth About Wheat & Gluten with Dr. William Davis #149