Do you like yourself? If so how much? Can you go so far as to say that you genuinely love and accept yourself? Do you have the level of success on the material plane that you feel you deserve or are you continually struggling to measure up to your self-imposed expectations, only to fall short repeatedly? Have you ever contemplated the degree to which the results you achieve from your daily efforts in life are directly and exclusively dictated by your subconscious opinions of yourself? Did you know that it’s possible to change your relationship to yourself, and create one that truly honors who your are, in your most authentic expression?
Our guest Lacy Phillips is going to show you exactly how your past trauma led to your current shame, and how and why you might just be your own worst enemy in the struggle to create a life of meaning and fulfillment. She's spent years examining and overcoming her personal limiting beliefs and teaching others to do the same. Lacy provides us with a roadmap by which to dismantle the hidden walls which keep us in predictable, repetitive patterns of playing small and not living up to our highest potential.
In this episode, you'll get the recipe to Lacy's secret sauce of success, and learn not only how to identify exactly what thoughts and habits are holding you back, but also how to use the power of manifestation to create the life you were indeed born to live. There is a life of pure freedom and abundance available to us all, as long as we're courageous enough to walk through the shadows to discover it. So get out your flashlight, and get ready to start doing some deep explorations into the recesses of your consciousness, as we exit the matrix of falsehood and enter the great reality of your innate potential.
Please take a moment to share this episode with one friend who could use some support and encouragement in their life.
To your success,
P.S. Lacy has offered a special discount for you, my lovely audience: enter the code LUKE to receive $10 off either UNBLOCKED digital workshop until December 5th.
MY 90-DAY LIFESTYLE DESIGN COACHING PROGRAM
Your opportunity to work with me one-on-one. Upgrade your life through my proven system of revolutionary mental, physical and emotional transformation.
This Show is Brought to You By:
EARTH RUNNERS. Minimalist earthing sandals. If you follow me on IG you know that I wear these 95% of the time. Yes, even to parties in Hollywood. They look really dope and improve your biomechanics and the way you walk. But what’s even cooler is that they are grounded via a conductive thread on the straps and a copper plug on the bottom. You’ve been listening to my shows and know how crucial that is. You can watch testing videos with a voltmeter, showing the effect of the sandals in an EMF field. Also featuring a hemp footbed.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Easy options via Paypal, Credit Card and Patreon (earn rewards!)
TOPICS DISCUSSED ON TODAY'S EPISODE:
- Ego as the shadow, the unconscious mind and how to control it without letting it control you
- Her story: how at 25 decided to throw out everything she knew about manifestation and decided to start listening to her own intuition, and what her higher power was telling her
- How she developed her own process of manifestation that she now teaches to clients
- How she uses NLP in her practice
- Discussions on what the Ego really is
- The film The Secret, Abraham Hicks, and whether or not the law of attraction is real
- How to develop self worth
- Manifesting what you want yet not defining yourself by externals and materialism
- How she developed the vision of your brand and work
- Why she chose the word manifestation over life coaching, or training, or many of the common words we hear
- Should people feel guilty for making money out of teaching spiritual material?
- How she survived her many dark nights of the soul
- How to overcome issue like abandonment, the shadow self, and inner child early trauma
- How to rid ourselves co-dependency issues and how we got them to begin with
- How to overcome low self-worth, shame, and limiting beliefs
- Getting rid of negative thoughts about our bodies
- What’s up with the current awakening of powerful, yet feminine women in the ‘now age’ of our current spiritual movement
- How she finds balance in the feminine energy of her content and teaching while still being a badass business woman
- Her morning routine
- Lifestyle recommendations
- Episode #5: Emily Fletcher: Meditation Made Easy
- Episode #12: Tej Khalsa: Kundalini Yoga - God's Technology
- Episode #20: Mas Vidal: Ayurveda and Yoga as a Way of Life
- Episode #37: Guru Jagat: The New Age of Ancient Wisdom, Part One
- Episode #66: Russell Simmons: From Hip Hop Mogul To Yoga Master
- Episode #89: Abbie Galvin: Katonah: The Most Powerful Yoga You’ve Never Heard Of
- Episode #90: JP Sears: I Am Your Guru. How To Be Ultra Spiritual & Humbly Superior
- Episode #93: Desiree Pais: Living On The EdgeOf The New Age
- Episode #94: Jeff Kober: The Walking Dead And The Path of Enlightenment, Part One
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Intro music: Jeordie White
Show production: Tatiana Melo
Sound editing: Dustin Smith