Are you ready to get your soul healed by the Rockstar Shaman? Our guest in this episode is Alyson Charles, and she might just be the cure for what ails you. She's spent the better part of two decades casting the psychological demons not only from her own life but the lives of countless spiritual aspirants of all stripes. There are a lot of healers out there, some real, some not so much. What makes Alyson uniquely impressive is her authentic, vulnerability and all around realness. Through her work as a TV and radio host, she’s brought meditation and sacred ritual to the mainstream in a powerfully creative way.
In this interview, Alyson and I dive right into the nitty gritty trauma, shame, doubt, and fear that keep so many of us in the spiritual and professional kiddy pool for way too long. Thankfully, with some self-awareness and a little grace, we don’t have to stay there. We can all use the power of meditation and self-love to put our big boy and girl pants on and get on with living to our highest potential. You’re going to learn exactly what it took to shake Alyson loose from her self-imposed limitations, and how’s she mastered the art of playing big and charging ahead in all of her full, authentic glory. Her story of going from suffering to salvation to service paralleled my own so profoundly that I even had a mini spiritual awakening myself during the recording. Then I almost edited that part out. I found it embarrassing. I texted Alyson for some guidance. She said to keep it in, so I did. In the interest of realness, come what may.
It brings me great pleasure to present Alyson and her profound, yet lighthearted perspective on life to you and yours this holiday season. Gift the gift of growth by sharing this extraordinary episode with someone you love. Or even someone you tolerate.
This one goes out to your true self. May you love him/her, and never be afraid to let yourself shine.
MY 90-DAY LIFESTYLE DESIGN COACHING PROGRAM
Your opportunity to work with me one-on-one. Upgrade your life through my proven system of revolutionary mental, physical and emotional transformation.
This Show is Brought to You By:
FOUR SIGMATIC. Melt away stress, boost immunity, relax & sleep deeper, improve productivity, increase brain power, get stimulation without jitters. Sound like all the good stuff you want? Welcome to the medicinal fungi kingdom with Four Sigmatic's highest quality mushroom & herbs in little packets of magical power that you can add to your coffee or warm drink.
HEAL WITH HEAT. Infrared saunas provide essential health benefits such as: reduce inflammation, detox, burn calories, relaxation and getting you into a parasympathetic state. These units are the ONLY infrared sauna with no EMF or ELF exposure. And like no other, comes with 100% lifetime warranty! See more incredible perks on the button below and call them up at 800-317-5070.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Easy options via Paypal, Credit Card and Patreon (earn rewards!)
TOPICS DISCUSSED ON THIS EPISODE:
- Her profound spiritual awakening and how things have not been the same since
- Using negative experiences as a tool for growth
- Do crystals have real powers or is that a fantasy?
- The dangers of fake-ass healers, and how to avoid them
- The power of surrender in your life
- Using leech therapy to rid yourself of demons
- How to use CBD and THC safely if you're a recovering addict
- Why Alyson doesn't kill cockroaches
- What a shaman is and why you need one
- The benefits of cupping and acupuncture
- The shamanistic practice of Sananga Eye Drops (sun-anguh), and how it clears your blocked energy
- The power of tribal (Ha-pay) Rapé tobacco snuff and why you should try it
- Oil of gold and its powerful benefits
- The idea that spiritual enlightenment is not a journey, rather than a goal
- The power of self-love affirmations, and the fact that they actually work
- How haters and trolls actually help us grow and gain power and maturity
- Why it's so important to be vulnerable and authentic when it comes to spiritual growth and personal development
- How creating this podcast has been the most powerful tool for my own growth
- Lifestyle recommendations
- Episode #5: Emily Fletcher: Meditation Made Easy
- Episode #12: Tej Khalsa: Kundalini Yoga - God's Technology
- Episode #20: Mas Vidal: Ayurveda and Yoga as a Way of Life
- Episode #37: Guru Jagat: The New Age of Ancient Wisdom
- Episode #66: Russell Simmons: From Hip Hop Mogul To Yoga Master
- Episode #89: Abbie Galvin: Katonah: The Most Powerful Yoga You’ve Never Heard Of
- Episode #90: JP Sears: I Am Your Guru. How To Be Ultra Spiritual & Humbly Superior
- Episode #93: Desiree Pais: Living On The EdgeOf The New Age
- Episode #94: Jeff Kober: The Walking Dead And The Path of Enlightenment
- Episode #99: Sharon Salzberg: Modern Mindfulness: Finding Real Love
- Episode #109: Sah D’simone: Light + Shadow: Radical Self-Love And Acceptance
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Intro music: Jeordie White
Show production: Tatiana Melo
Sound editing: Dustin Smith