Do you like to get high? Come on, you can admit it. You might not fancy smoking crack in a back alley, but chances are better than even that if you have a pulse, at some point in your life you have used something to alter your state of mind. Your drug of choice might have been chocolate, or maybe just refreshing your Instagram feed one more time, but no matter who you are, we all like to get that hit. To feel happy- to feel free. Or at the very least, distracted.
Since the beginning of time, humans have loved to expand their perception of reality and to explore the unknown realms of their inner universe. Through our evolution, we've systematically discovered every mind-altering substance on the planet, and if we couldn't find it, we made it. We've erected sophisticated laboratories, and scoured the jungle floors of The Amazon, all in the great pursuit of getting off. No matter what means we've used to expand our consciousness, the basic fact remains: By and large; people like to get lit.
However, when most of us pursue a psychoactive experience, we almost always look outside of ourselves for the chemistry by which to induce the desired state. Except for orgasmic climax, people generally defer to some external stimuli when it comes to escaping the confines of our ordinary embodied state of being.
Our guest in this episode, Elian Zach, has made it her life's mission to help people explore the inner dimensions of their minds and souls using two tools older than humankind itself: Vibration and oxygen. Or in the case of her uber-popular New York City yoga/meditation hideaway Woom Center, sound and breath. Using an endless array of obscure and outlandish instruments, light shows, and shamanic breathwork practices, she and her partner/husband David Zach-Shemesh regularly take their devoted community of Manhattan cosmonauts on sonic journeys that fall nothing short of miraculous. I’ve taken many a trip with them, and each time experienced a profound shift within, which is why I just had to capture some of that mojo and share it with you.
In this epic, double episode, you will learn everything ever wanted to know about reaching nirvana here on earth. But perhaps the best part is that the only ticket you need to take this psychic cosmonautical voyage is your mind, body, spirit, and breath. Not to mention you can leave out the hangovers, and felony controlled-substance possession charges.
Do yourself, and humanity a favor and share this episode with one friend who could use some soul liberation right now.
May the longtime sun shine upon you,
TOPICS DISCUSSED ON THIS EPISODE:
- How sound experience became conceptualized for Elian
- Vocal toning and meditation: sound as a ceremonial setting for self exploration
- The Woom Center's birth
- On being a lifestyle entrepreneur, the costs and commitment involved
- Approaching money as energetic currency to overcome social taboos
- Finding sanity in the city, and what the future holds for Elian & the Woom Center
- The explosion of consciousness in New York, and tips on places to explore around the city
- The esoteric nature of Kabbalah, and how it holds the secrets of the Universe
- How Kabbalah had a powerful effect on Elian's life & work
- How different teachers serve you at different times
- The mind-blowing effects of Cymatics simply explained
- The cool meaning behind the name "Woom"
- Lifestyle recommendations
MY 90-DAY LIFESTYLE DESIGN COACHING PROGRAM
Your opportunity to work with me one-on-one. Upgrade your life through my proven system of revolutionary mental, physical and emotional transformation.
This Show is Brought to You By:
HEAL WITH HEAT. Infrared saunas provide essential health benefits such as: reduce inflammation, detox, burn calories, relaxation and getting you into a parasympathetic state. These units are the ONLY infrared sauna with no EMF or ELF exposure. And like no other, comes with 100% lifetime warranty! See more incredible perks on the button below and call them up at 800-317-5070.
AMPCOIL. A unique and powerful device that merges PEMF, biofeedback, bioresonance, Tesla and sound technology into an all-in-one wellness system for home use. A technological solution for detox and to help address Lyme-related symptoms, including co-infections, autoimmune conditions, and other health challenges.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Easy options via Paypal, Credit Card and Patreon (earn rewards!)
- Episode #5: Emily Fletcher: Meditation Made Easy
- Episode #13: John Gray: Making Peace in the War of Love
- Episode #88: Nate Martinez: The Healing Power Of Sound And Music
- Episode #89: Abbie Galvin: Katonah: The Most Powerful Yoga You’ve Never Heard Of
- Episode #91: Dr. Kelly Brogan: The Truth About Depression and Big Pharma
- Episode #94: Jeff Kober: The Walking Dead And The Path Of Enlightenment, Part One
- Episode #96: Lacy Phillips: Free Native Manifesting The Metaphysical
- Episode #111: Alyson Charles, The Rockstar Shaman: Real As F**K! Soul Healing
- Episode #119: The Psychedelics Of Sound & Breath With Elian Zach, Part One
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Intro music: Jeordie White
Show production: Tatiana Melo
Sound editing: Dustin Smith