Our guest Khalil Rafati has defied all odds and risen from the ashes defeat, as a homeless, heroin-addicted, street urchin to become one of the most successful and influential figures on the Southern California health and wellness scene.
After spending his early life circling the drain of complete failure in the downward spiral of acute drug addiction, Khalil eventually found the salvation of recovery, and within a few short years has been able to accomplish an astonishing level of success through his rapidly expanding juice bar empire, Sunlife Organics, and the ever-trendy Malibu Beach Yoga.
In this heartfelt and ultra-inspiring two-part interview, we learn what life was like for Khalil at rock bottom, and ultimately how he has been able to apply universal principles of spirituality and health to achieve the impossible- a life of abundance, peace, and prosperity.
You will learn the secrets of what it takes to transform your life and to overcome seemingly insurmountable obstacles along the way.
If you or someone you know has struggled with an addiction of any kind, please do yourself, me, and this show a favor by sharing this life-changing show with them.
To your success,
PS: Make sure to check Part One of this chat.
This Show is Brought to You By:
FOURSIGMATIC. Melt away stress, boost immunity, relax & sleep deeper, improve productivity, increase brain power, get stimulation w/o the jitters. Sounds like all the good stuff you want? Welcome to the medicinal fungi kingdom! FourSigmatic highest quality mushroom & herbs wrapped in little packets of magical power that you can add to your coffee or warm drink.
HumanCharger. Sun In Your Pocket. The ultimate biohacking device to increase energy levels, mood, mental alertness and the effects of jet lag. How? The device shoots white light into your ear canal, which hits the photosensitive areas of your brain and activates the creation of serotonin, dopamine and adrenaline. Basically the chemicals that your brain makes to keep you feeling awake and refreshed.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Easy options via Paypal, Credit Card and Patreon (earn rewards!)
- The moment when grace enter his life and enabled him to stop drugs and alcohol
- God, prayer & spiritual pride
- Spiritual integrity and owning your shit
- Surrender and his piecemeal relationship with God
- On being of service and doing good deeds without getting caught
- Passion vs. purpose: making a difference
- Being a conscious employer, sharing the profits, and affecting young lives in a profound way
- How diet, superfoods, herbs and biohacking assist in maintaining sobriety
- Learning how to handle money and personal finances after a lifetime of addiction and avoiding debting and compulsive spending
- Current struggles: losing the need for attention and public approval in your life and on social media
- Lifestyle recommendations
KHALIL'S LIFESTYLE RECOMMENDATIONS
- David Hawkins
- Abstinence from intoxicants
- Pain. The teacher, the gift, the motivator and touchstone of spiritual growth
SHOP RELATED PRODUCTS
- Episode #3: Dr. Jack Kruse: Surviving the City with Spiritual Science
- Episode #8: Tero Isokauppila: The Magic of Mushrooms
- Episode #13: Dr. John Gray: Making Peace in the War of Love
- Episode #22: David Wolfe: A Gypsy is Born: The Mystical Life of a Health Guru
- Episode #26: Dave Asprey: Becoming Bulletproof
- Episode #28: Timo Ahopelto: Mastering Jet Lag
- Episode #29: The Jingslingers: Hacking Health Food
- Episode #35: How To Protect Your Teeth From Dumb Dentistry
- Episode #39: John Gray:The Master Key To Enlightened Sex
- Episode #41: Katy Bowman: Nutritious Movement: The Anti-Workout
- Episode #44: Khalil Rafati: From Skid Row Junkie To Malibu Juice Giant, Part One
COACHING WITH LUKE
You asked, here it is! Customized lifestyle recommendations via phone or Skype with yours truly.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Intro music: Jeordie White
Show notes: Tatiana Melo
Sound editing: Dustin Smith