What type of dentistry does your dentist practice? If your answer is "um... tooth dentistry?", you need to listen to this episode. The old 'drill 'em and and bill 'em' paradigm is dead. Since so much of your general physical health starts in your mouth, it's crucial that you find a dentist who uses a holistic approach, and that you educate yourself on the latest developments in the industry. Outdated dentistry can be catastrophic to your health, and a bad dentist isn't going to warn you of that fact. He or she is just going to start drilling... and filling.
But choosing a dentist is not like finding a great auto mechanic. Unlike your vehicle of choice, your teeth are alive. They're not bones or pieces of rock stuck in your jaw. They're an organ and should be treated as such. A qualified biological dentist understands this, and treats your teeth and mouth as a part of your body’s whole energetic system.
While many of the dangers of outdated dental practices have become more widely known, the vast majority of dentists in the world are still using archaic, and in many cases dangerous methods of treatment.
From mercury-laden fillings to infection-causing root canals, fluoride poisoning, and a host of other harmful procedures, we are just now beginning to emerge from the Flintstonian era of 'mouth medicine,' and enter into a new era of oral care.
Our guest Dr. David Villarreal is one of the world's leading biological dentists and has a vast body of knowledge to share on the subject. Do your mouth a favor, and take some time to dive into this fact-rich interview with a real innovator.
If you know someone with teeth they care about, please share this show with them.
This Show is Brought to You by
JUSTHEALTHYSLEEP.COM. SAMINA SLEEP SYSTEMS ARE DESIGNED TO INCORPORATE EVERY ASPECT OF HEALTHY SLEEP. IT'S A SYSTEM COMPRISED OF LAYERS THAT MIMIC AND SUPPORT THE 4 MAIN LAYERS OF THE HUMAN BODY. WITH UNRIVALED BACK SUPPORT, MOISTURE AND TEMPERATURE REGULATION, 100% NON-TOXIC MATERIALS AND A GROUNDING SYSTEM, SAMINA BEDS ARE THE BEST YOU'LL FIND TODAY.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Easy options via Paypal, Credit Card and Patreon (earn rewards!)
- What is biological or holistic dentistry
- Why is it superior to our current outdated health industry
- How health issues in your mouth affect the overall health of the body
- Treating your teeth like they are a living organ
- Why you should avoid putting toxic fluoride in your mouth, let alone drink it
- The dangers of mercury metal fillings and safe removal procedure
- Composite fillings and the benefits of using biocompatible material
- Why you would want to avoid root canals, and cavitation issue
- How to prevent cavities in the first place
- How getting teeth pulled can lead to systemic full body infections and autoimmune issues
- It goes beyond the mouth: meridians, chi, diet, prayer
- The risks involved in using metal transplants and the options
- How to find truly organic toothpaste and the benefits of using essential oils orally
- Germ killing mouthwash is bad for your mouth
- Floss, floss, floss, no way around it
- Dr. Hal Huggins
- Jesus Christ
- The Dalai Lama
SHOP RELATED PRODUCTS
- Episode #2: Daniel Vitalis: Farming and the Fall of Man
- Episode #3: Dr. Jack Kruse: Surviving the City with Spiritual Science
- Episode #4: Evan Brand: The Zen of Stress
- Episode #6: Nadine Artemis: The Great Sunshine Swindle
- Episode #9: Dr. Kelly Bender: Confessions of a Vitamin Junkie
- Episode #14: Igor Milevskiy: What’s in Your Water
- Episode #19: Dr. Justin Marchegiani: Exposing (Dys) Functional Medicine
- Episode #21: Shannon Drake: Spirit Drugs and Lipsticks
- Episode #22: David Wolfe: A Gypsy is Born: The Mystical Life of a Health Guru
- Episode #26: Dave Asprey: Becoming Bulletproof
- Episode #29: The Jingslingers: Hacking Health Food
- Episode #30: Owning Your Brain With Neurofeedback
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Intro music: Jeordie White
Show notes: Tatiana Melo
Sound editing: Dustin Smith