If you've been into health food, or have tried to limit your sugar consumption, or go ‘paleo’, chances are better than even that you've tried stevia as a sweetener. It's also likely that you didn't dig it. In this episode, you'll learn why. Spoiler alert: It's not because stevia tastes bad. It has a lot more to do with the dirty little secrets of the industry, and the corner cutting in the production process that takes place to maximize profits.
If you've never heard of stevia, yet care about your health or weight, this episode carries immense value for you. Stevia is the healthiest sweetener on the planet. But only if it's properly manufactured.
In addition to cracking the code on this miracle sweetener, we also myth bust tons of other health industry trends. Our guest Raffi will have you re-thinking many of the false assumptions we are lead to believe in the health and wellness scene such as:
- Why you should never shower without a water filter, and why most of them are worthless.
- The esoteric science of properly storing your drinking water, and why most of the water we drink is inferior.
- The misleading labeling practices of the supplement industry, and how to avoid getting scammed by knowing how to read labels.
If you're a truth-seeker and someone who cares about your health, this is a rare opportunity to sit at the feet of a master in the field of health and longevity. As a seasoned researcher and formulator, Raffi has a profound understanding of some of nature's most potent compounds and how we can best use them to our advantage.
Enjoy this listen, and as always- don't foget to share it with a friend.
To your health,
This Show is Brought to You by
HumanCharger. Sun In Your Pocket. The ultimate biohacking device to increase energy levels, mood, mental alertness and the effects of jet lag. How? The device shoots white light into your ear canal, which hits the photosensitive areas of your brain and activates the creation of serotonin, dopamine and adrenaline. Basically the chemicals that your brain makes to keep you feeling awake and refreshed.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Easy options via Paypal, Credit Card and Patreon (earn rewards!)
- Mysteries around water: how to tell the difference between dead and living water
- How to bring your water back to life
- What makes for the best shower filter in the world and why you need one
- The missing ingredient of human connection in our society and family structure, and how that affects us negatively
- How to survive a snake bite
- Why steam rooms are toxic and should be avoided at all cost
- The dirty little secret of the stevia industry
- Hidden glycerin in your health food and why you want to avoid it
- How to avoid being scammed by inferior turmeric and curcumin supplements
- The dangers of mold and pathogens in powder superfoods
- Avoiding toxic contaminants in your supplements
- Food paranoia can be worse for you then eating junk food: how to find healthy balance
- Proper protocol for taking magnesium foot baths
- The importance of making sure your mineral supplements are kosher
- Myths about water opening and closing your pores
- Lifestyle recommendations
CONNECT WITH RAFFI
SHOP RELATED PRODUCTS
- Episode #2: Daniel Vitalis: Farming and the Fall of Man
- Episode #3: Dr. Jack Kruse: Surviving the City with Spiritual Science
- Episode #4: Evan Brand: The Zen of Stress
- Episode #6: Nadine Artemis: The Great Sunshine Swindle
- Episode #14: Igor Milevskiy: What’s in Your Water
- Episode #15: Ben Greenfield: Biohacking the Ultimate Home
- Episode #16: Claus Pummer: Sleep, The Smartest Drug?
- Episode #18: Andy Hnilo: How To Love The Skin You Live In
- Episode #22: David Wolfe: A Gypsy is Born: The Mystical Life of a Health Guru
- Episode #24: Dr. Raleigh Duncan: Some Like It Hot - The Sweet Heat Of Infrared Saunas
- Episode #25: Emil Detoffol: EMF - The High Price Of Technology
- Episode #26: Dave Asprey: Becoming Bulletproof
- Episode #29: The Jingslingers: Hacking Health Food
- Episode #34: Shiva Rose: Beyond Organic: The New Breed Of Beauty
- Episode #36: Greg Bernett: Praise The Graze: The Bone Broth Revolution
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Intro music: Jeordie White
Show notes: Tatiana Melo
Sound editing: Dustin Smith